Box tilter/box tipper "PKH/1" Individual1 year ago - 256 views - ID - 1940
Box tilter/box tipper "PKH/1" has beendesigned for unloading of boxes (containers) and others, including unloading ofboxes with walnuts into a screw conveyor hopper for further supply of rawmaterials for processing in a processing line (calibration, washing, packaging,etc.)
This machine can be made both from ferrousmetals and from food stainless steel.
This is a metal (hull) structure with arotating frame, which is powered by a hydraulic mini-station. During thisprocess the unloading of the box (container) is carried out into the tank oftechnological lines for further transportation.
The sizes of tilter/tipper can be agreedwith the customer.
- depends on the speed of box unloading ranges from 5 to 60seconds, depending on the weight and power of the hydraulic mini-station, whichis agreed with the Customer.
- Box dimensions for unloading by therotating frame 1100 * 1100 * 1300 (agreed with the Customer).
- Power supply parameters: voltage (380 ±22) V, frequency (50 ± 1) Hz;
-Power consumption: not greater than 4 kW;
- Dimensions: not greater than 3000 x 2500x 2000 mm (may vary depending on the needs of the Customer in terms of the sizeof the box (container))
- Weight: up to 1500 kg depending on theagreed sizes.